Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Fresh Start

  Here we are spring upon us, the dinginess of any remaining snow bound to be gone in two days time.  And it's about time!  Folks I've talked with are pretty much resonant with my feeling come March - it's enough.  The last good snow we took a couple weeks ago was absolutely beautiful.  By November standards  at least.  It now begins to wear on people's spines as heavily as upon birches and bushes.  

It's a new beginning.  Fresh start opportunities abound and are likely favored.

  That brings me here.  I hope to begin to scribe some of my observations (and interpretations of feelings I get from those), from being in Solvay and - to a lesser extent - the immediate surrounding area.   There's quite a bit going on in the village and it's not all politics ~ though that's certainly the theme this month, isn't it?.  

  I hope you'll drop by occasionally and browse, enjoy, think, and feed back your reactions and thoughts.  

1 comment: